From the kitchen to the dining table, the challenges of running a Food & Beverage business are unique and so are the risks.
In the commotion of a busy kitchen and restaurant environment, potential for something to go wrong is great, from kitchen fires, to food poisoning and everything in between. When life serves up the unexpected, your clients require insurance that can address their specialised needs and protect the business, staff and customers.
We are targeting all experienced restaurant and café operators including:
- Licensed restaurants including fining dining
- Steak houses
- Seafood restaurants
- Mediterranean restaurants
- Modern Australian restaurants
- Asian restaurants
- Cafes, including those with deep frying
Features and benefits include:
- Can cater for operators with multiple situations on the one policy
- Machinery breakdown cover where assets do not exceed $1million
- Underwriters with specific knowledge on cafes/restaurants
- Local claims handling specialists
Our commitment to you:
- Direct access to our speciality underwriters
- Guaranteed quotation response within 24 hours with use of our ONLINE quote facility
- A statement of fact document provided for each application so you have a full record of what you told us
- Variable commission levels with 15% commission as standard
Excluded Risks: • Timber construction. • A pub, hotel, tavern, wine bar, nightclub, disco, being primarily a bar or drinking establishment or live entertainment, bands, dance floor, theatre, karaoke. • Risks with licensing hours after 1am. • A takeaway that predominantly operates as a charcoal chicken, fish and chip or kebab shop. • All other charcoal cooking.