Comprehensive cover for residential buildings under a strata, body corporate or community title.
Strata title owners are subject to a number of responsibilities; from notifying the Owners Corporation of any change in ownership or occupancy to complying with the scheme’s by-laws and liaising with lot owners with regard to any building changes. Having such responsibilities also brings with it a certain amount of risk.
An appropriate Strata Insurance program can help alleviate these risks so that your client can operate with peace of mind that these risks are covered. Breeze Underwriting offers comprehensive cover for residential buildings under a strata, body corporate or community title.
- Residential Strata risks up to 30 years of age
- Up to a maximum of 20% commercial floor space (dependant on tenants occupation)
- Up to $20,000,000 in declared assets any one location
- $200,000/$2,000 Capital Benefits/Weekly Benefits
- $100,000 Fidelity Guarantee
- $5,000,000 Office Bearers Liability
- $100,000 Audit Expenses
- $100,000 Legal Expenses
- Additional Benefits (Up to 15% of the building sum insured)
- Temporary accommodation
- Loss of rent receivable
- Reletting costs
- Maintenance fees
- Removal & storage costs of lot/unit owners contents
Our facility is supported by a licensed Australian Insurer with local claims service.