Residential Landlord Insurance can provide comprehensive cover to protect your investment property against unintentional and deliberate acts by tenants, as well as damage caused as a result of circumstances out of their control.
Landlords Building & Contents – Designed for standalone residential buildings & non-strata title properties.
Landlords Contents – Designed to cover the landlords contents where a strata policy would not respond. Best suited to units & townhouses under a strata title.
Features & benefits
Damage up to the full sum insured as a result of:
- Accidental, deliberate, malicious damage
- Defined perils including flood
- Pet damage
Loss of Rent section 1 provides cover up to $18,000 as a result of the tenant;
- Suffering hardship
- Failing to give vacant possession
- Defaulting on rent
Other features & benefits
- New for old replacement on contents up to 20 years of age
- Periodic tenancy & lease continuation
- Illegal drug lab clean – up to $60,000
- Legal expenses – Up to $10,000
- Contents in the open air – Up to $10,000
- Replacement of locks – Up to $1,000
- Tax audit – Up to $1,000
- Representation costs – Up to $500
- Removal of goods & storage – Up to $500
- Legal liability – $20,000,000