Running a hotel, motel or B&B is all about service. So, when things go wrong your client expects that same level of service from their insurance provider.
Insurance cover is important for the peace of mind of any business owner, particularly in the Accommodation sector. Your client takes on greater risk by assuming responsibility for others residing in their property. It is therefore imperative that any business operating in this industry be covered for things like public and product liability, fire and storm damage, theft and even malicious damage.
Covering short term accommodation providers:
- Motels with restaurant, function and pool facilities
- Bed & breakfast
- Free-standing Airbnb & Stayz
- Serviced apartments
- Student accommodation
- Holiday cabins, non combustible construction
Key eligibility criteria:
- The business is a motel or similar occupation with the prime purpose of providing short-term accommodation
- The premises is of brick or concrete
- All rooms are fitted with a hard wired smoke detector that complies with all relevant regulations
- Swimming pools or spas must be fenced with signage that meets Australian Standards.
Our commitment to you:
- Direct access to our speciality underwriters
- Guaranteed quotation response within 24 hours with use of our ONLINE quote facility
- A statement of fact document provided for each application so you have a full record of what you told us
- Variable commission levels with 15% commission as standard
- Local claims handling specialists
Excluded Activities/Exposures: • Properties with a function or convention centre where turnover from these activities is more than 30% of clients total turnover. • No on-site management. • Resort style accommodation where the client conducts any form of organised outside recreational activity. • Properties located on off shore islands.• Properties located above the 26th parallel. • Properties located above the snow line. • Properties located with direct beach frontage.