At Breeze Underwriting, we’ve made insuring Hire & Rental operators easier for brokers all over Australia. Our Hire & Rental insurance package provides your clients with competitive pricing, broad covers and endorsements specific to the industry for areas of cover that have been traditionally harder to access. Our specific tailored wordings address the increasing complexity of industry specific exposures for a range of clients.
Who will benefit?
- Experienced & accredited H&R operators (association and/or non-members)
- Building Equipment Hirers
- Office, Machinery & Equipment Hirers
- Lighting Hire Services
- Catering Equipment Hire
- Floor & Cleaning Equipment
Our commitment to you:
- Retail brokerage of 15% commission to you on all products
- We offer 2 broad based wordings – Hired Plant & Equipment, Hired Equipment Floater
- Backed by a strong global insurer in Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance BHSI
- All claims direct with dedicated BHSI Claims division
Features and Benefits include:
- Theft by Hirer
- Will consider Hire Plant and/or Equipment anywhere in Australia
- ‘Hired In Plant’ – by your client for which they are responsible up to $100,000
- Transit cover
- Full Replacement to sum insured for items up to 2 years of age
- Recovery Costs $50,000
Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company (incorporated in Nebraska, USA. Liability is limited.) ABN: 84 600 643 034, AFSL: 466713.
If Policy Expiry Date before 16/10/2018:
Handled directly by Allianz. All claims can be lodged on 1300 888 073 (24 hours/7 days a week) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Breeze Underwriting policy number to validate your claim.
If Policy Expiry Date on or after 16/10/2018:
Handled directly by BHSI. Claims can be lodged:
By 24-hour toll free number: 1300 021 415
By Email: email@example.com
Reference the relevant Breeze Underwriting policy number to validate your claim.
How to obtain a quote?
Refer to our documents library to complete our applicable application forms and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of our Underwriters.